Friday, February 24, 2006

Leaving Singapore

Hey guys,

Just came back from French Embassy, we got the Singapore permit to get the work permit in Paris! Confusing huh? And btw, we are leaving 19 March! Guy at the embassy said that if we don't leave in March to apply for the work permit in Paris, the application will become void and we will have to re-apply (5 month process). Likely we will have to pack up about 90%, go over there in March and come back for about 2weeks to a month in June-ish to get remaining 10% to bring over to Paris.

FW!

4 Comments:

Blogger wahj said...

Hey, you missed a great game today ... both BK and I running around with MGs hunting Packrat!

(you can ask him what it's like to try and run from the crossfire of two MGs ... =)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Packrat said...

DAng man. That means we need to get the frags in before you go...

9:26 AM  
Blogger Fannwong! said...

ha! the only way to stop packrat. 2 MGs, i can't imagine. so how? this friday my place?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Packrat said...

Sounds good. :)

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home